Topic: how to make the page (with video tool) fit the screen

I have a page in my exposition containing one video tool and nothing else. Is there a way to make it fit the screen across different devices? It has just the right size on my macbook but is too small or too large when I open it elsewhere. I am using graphical editor. Would using a block editor (for this one page only) help? There is a full screen option but even for this first look it would be nice to have the video nicely fitting the page. Or, is there a way to link directly to the full screen mode? If none of this is possible, can you recommend the size that would work for most devices?

Re: how to make the page (with video tool) fit the screen

If an exposition only consists of a video that needs to be full screen, with maybe some text below it, the easiest option is to make a "text-based" exposition and use the "full width video template". The limitation of that option is that a text-based page cannot be combined in a larger exposition with graphical or block pages.

So if you want to have a full screen video in a graphical exposition, do the following:
- Create a block page
- Add the video in a single row
You can make the rows fill the complete width of the screen by adding the following CSS lines to raw CSS in page's style settings.

/* RAW CSS */

#content .row {
  border: 0;
  width: 100vw;
  position: relative;
  left: 50%;
  right: 50%;
  margin-left: -50vw;
  margin-right: -50vw;
}

.cell {
   padding:0;
}

/* end of RAW CSS */

if you want this width for only a single row, you will need to use the browser inspector to find the correct identifier. You can also send the link of the exposition to me (casper@researchcatalogue.net) if you need help with this.

Re: how to make the page (with video tool) fit the screen

Thank you! The block page + your RAW CSS bit worked nicely.