Topic: how to receive notifications from all threads in this forum?

I can only receive notifications from those in which I posted; I'd like to actually be part of the discussion also with other users and not just with the RC administrators. ;-)

Re: how to receive notifications from all threads in this forum?

Dear Michael,
as long as I know (Casper correct me if I am wrong.) it is not possible to receive notifications from other conversations. As administrator of the forum, I do not receive them myself. I recommend just to visit the forum regularly.

Thanks for the quick answer, Lula. I am still trying to work out how to use this forum - if it's simply about bug reports, email may be better, but if it's also about more general questions, we need to try to reach the community. Having employed forums before in different contexts, it is clear that people don't go here when not prompted by a notification. This reduces the likeihood of anybody started a discussion with the community in mind since most will not hear about it and not visit the forum in a timely fashion. Maybe it would make sense explain somewhere how the forum is supposed to be used by the RC community? - Personally I would try to make it possible to subscribe to the big groups in the index and with it to all topics they contain -

best wishes, Michael

It is already possible to have email updates on any topic or thread on this forum.
You have to click "subscribe" in the top right corner of the topic or thread (while logged in).